All around the country, the local hospitals are suffering. Local businesses are going through the most uncertain times. Almost 80% of them are waiting for some sort of assistance from the government to remain in business. We want to contribute in whichever way we can.
We’ve gotten many phone requests to send a box of coffee and/or bagels to local hospitals (Robert Wood Johnson & St. Peters). We heard about the idea from talking with different people. The people on the front-line need our help and after sending couple of boxes ourselves, we realized these small gestures mean a lot to these people.
The hospital teams are working 12-hour shifts, often in isolation without any ability to run to the cafeteria to eat, and often without time to think about eating. If we keep their bellies full of good food and hearts full of appreciation, help everyone!
Here’s how it works:
- Pick what you would like to send
- Enter your information
- We will deliver it to any hospital of your choice. If you don’t have a preference, we will deliver it to Robert Wood Johnson or St. Peter’s Hospital.
- For shipping address, you can just put your own address. What you put in the note section will supersede the shipping address you’ve entered.
- We will take pictures of every delivery and make a posting of who sponsored it on our social media pages (@hiddengroundsocffee).
- We will also send pictures to your email address
Please note – Delivery will take 1-2 weeks to complete depending on influx of orders! Trust me our aim is to get through each of them and we will send you the loving photos once delivered.
Let’s make a difference by expressing huge small gestures!