An impressive combination of form and function, this handsome kettle is the perfect companion for pour-over coffee brewers. Customize your coffee – its long, narrow spout is designed for precise pouring, allowing you to easily control the speed and placement of hot water throughout the brewing process.
- Stainless-steel kettle with an ergonomic design.
- Slender spout for slow, steady and controlled pouring.
- Slow and precise pouring ensures even saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds for a flavorful, full-bodied and complex cup of coffee.
- Winner of the “Best New Product” category at the 2009 World Tea Expo.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 ceramic coffee dripper.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 6″ high.
- 40.5 oz. cap.
- Made in Japan.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
- Dishwasher safe.