From the ingenious coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, the Stagg kettle is optimized for the craft of pour-over brewing. Enjoy a slow, steady pour, thanks to the precision spout and a counterbalanced handle that shifts weight back toward your hand.
- Precision pour spout creates an intuitive, steady pour for greater control over extraction.
- Keep track of water temperature with a built-in thermometer; red range indicates optimal brew temperature of 195˚F-205˚F.
- Counterbalanced silicone handle lets you pour at a slow, steady pace.
- Stainless-steel body and lid.
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap. (1 liter).
- 10 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ high.
- 1 1/2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Kettle is not for stovetop use.
- Hand-wash interior of kettle with soapy water.
- Hand-wash exterior of kettle with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads that may damage the finish.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth or sponge.