Need to get a gift for someone? Want to treat yourself for making it through the holiday season? What about supporting up and coming makers, small businesses, and artists?
Join us for our first arts and crafts fair!
There will be local artists and D.I.Y crafters sharing and selling their work and stories.
Admission is free, of course!
Meet the vendors:
- Letters from Bummer Camp Press - A New Brunswick based zine press and distro sharing stories and art from many talented people. From comics to chapbooks to survival mechanisms, there's something for everyone! Curated by Alyssa Rorke.
- Rad Cat Shop - A small online shop based out of New Brunswick, selling new, pre-loved, and vintage clothing, jewelry, zines, pins, and patches! A mix of curated and handmade items sure to please. Curated by one of our own baristas, mkrix.
- Laura Mar - One of our own baristas, a local NB artist with an incredible eye for shape and color. She will be selling some of her comic works, zines, and drawings.
- Alex Bevacqui - An artist and musician coming down from North Jersey with some of her handmade zines and patches.
- Spina Records - Our neighbors Spina Records will be taking a lil field trip from their Easton Ave store to join us! They will have some fine antiques and a few crates of vinyl records.